Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Game And English

Assalammualaikum WBT...



Today,  my latest entry, I would like to tell you about my favorite hobby. I like to play games, Adventure Games like Final Fantasy. It's the most game I like. With the best graphic and so beautiful characters...also the scene...background of the game..so attractive!

Why I wrote in English? It's because - I want to tell you all how can I be good in English, maybe not good enough but at least I can speak and write in English although with a broken one. Next time, I'll improve my English...promise-Nah!

Hate English?Yes,I hate English when I still in primary school. Always failed my English Test...Never Passed...So sad...But when I continued studies on secondary school, in form 2, I begin to love English subject...Why?Of course, we had a good and kind-hearted teacher. Handsome?A little...hahahaha...

I'm started to interest English subject. I learn slowly with a games. So, that I think game is the best way to learn English and to teach people. We have to learn English because it is International Language. Also, we need prevent people to take advantage of us. Danger!

No comments: